McIlroy Center for Science and Innovation
- 10 flexible classroom/lab spaces for physics, biology and chemistry, featuring college-level lab equipment
- Special project room adjacent to faculty offices, separated by a glass partition, giving students supervised access to research space throughout the school day
- Keefe Ellis Commons area provides a comfortable space for students to study or hang out between classes, and serves as an ideal spot for receptions and small events
- Gold LEED certified "green" building with sustainable features that reduce environmental impact while creating teaching opportunities, such as a rooftop solar array and monitoring system, and a rain garden to collect storm runoff.
- Outdoor amphitheater provides an ideal interdisciplinary space for classes, performances and guest lectures