Glimcher Tech & Design Hub
- 12,000-square-foot space located on the lower level of Rowe and Memorial Halls
- Fabrication and Robotics Wing houses a fabrication lab, robotics arena, workshop, wet lab, collaboration room called the "think tank" and faculty office.
- The "fab lab" and workshop feature cutting-edge equipment including a Tormach CNC mill, a Forest Scientific CNC router, an Epilog laster cutter, a Roland vinyl cutter, a Roland VersaPrint garment printer, a SawStop table saw and four 3D printers.
- The Computer Science Wing houses two spacious computer classrooms, each of which is equipped with 16 HP Elite One computers and a 72-inch interactive SMART Board; a faculty office; and a computer lounge equipped with five computers and two 48-inch SMART Boards
- The SSA Cafe offers coffee, tea, smoothies and grab-n-go snacks. The large glass windows allow students sitting int he cafe to see what's happening in the robotics arena and fab lab.