Information for Applicants
Parkin Fellowship applicants must be Form IV or Form V students, in good standing with the Academy, whose passion is to make a difference in the world through an international service project or by engaging in an international project to help sustain or enhance the environment.
- Special consideration is extended to students who apply for projects in countries not previously visited by Parkin Fellows and to students whose projects differ from previous projects.
- Students may not apply for joint or collaborative projects.
- Completed applications must be emailed in a document to Donna Ponzi in the Senior School Head's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, Nov. 1, 2018.
- The Parkin Fellowship Selection Committee (comprised of Parkin Fellows who are current students, the Senior School head and the Academy president) reviews all applications, interviews semifinalists and selects the Parkin Fellows.
- Parkin Fellowship recipients will be announced in December, prior to winter break.