Our college counselors provide answers to the most frequently asked questions about the college application process in short one-minute videos (with transcripts).For more information, contact a member of our College Counseling Team.
- What Is The College Counseling Timeline for SSA Families in Grades 9-12?
- How Can My Child Best Engage in Extracurricular And Summer Activities?
- What Is The Difference Between the SAT and the ACT?
- Is It Better to Take an Easier Class and Get a Higher Grade or Take a Harder Class and Get a Lower Grade?
- When Should I Take My Standardized Tests?
- What Are The Components of the College Application?
- How Do Colleges Consider The Differences Between Shady Side Academy And Other Schools As They Evaluate Applicants?
- Top 3 Tips for College Visits
- College Process for Recruited Athletes