Each weekend we plan activities for our seven-day boarders that take advantage of all the City of Pittsburgh and the Western Pennsylvania region have to offer: a thriving arts community, beautiful rivers and parks, great professional sports teams, neighborhoods with distinct personalities and much more.
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- Pittsburgh Riverhounds
- Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
- Carnegie Museums of Art & Natural History
- The Frick Pittsburgh
- The Andy Warhol Museum
- Mattress Factory
- Pittsburgh Glass Center
- East Liberty
- Highland Park
- Squirrel Hill
Pittsburgh is among the top places to live, work, and visit in the United States:
- Pittsburgh was ranked the second most livable city in America by The Global Liveability Index 2018, just behind Honolulu, Hawaii.
- National Geographic listed Pittsburgh among 30 of the Best Cities in the United States based on unconventional metrics believed to lead to happiness, including: green spaces, galleries, coffee shops, music venues, "Instragrammable" moments and more.
- Pittsburgh was named America's Most Underrated City, and ranked No. 4 of the 17 best places to travel, in 2017 by Harper's BAZAAR.
- Worth Magazine selected Pittsburgh as one of its 15 dynamic cities for 2016.
- Pittsburgh was one of seven U.S. cities on Travel + Leisure's international survey of best places to visit in 2016.
- Travel + Leisure readers voted Pittsburgh one of its favorite U.S. cities in 2015.
- Pittsburgh ranked as one of the most affordable places to live in the U.S. in 2015 by U.S. News.
Learn more about our beautiful city at VisitPittsburgh.com.