By now, you're probably curious about some of the details about our boarding program. This page provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about boarding at SSA, including dorm rooms, study hours, dining, activities and more. Scroll for more information or download the FAQs.
For more information, contact Pam Boehm, Dean and Residential Life at email@example.com.
- For five-day boarders, what is the weekly schedule related to coming to and departing from school?
- What is the morning schedule like for a boarding student?
- What are meals like?
- What is the evening schedule?
- Where do teachers live?
- What is life on campus like for seven-day boarders?
- What happens on snow days?
- May seven-day boarders leave on weekends to stay with friends?
- What is life on campus like on the weekends for seven-day boarders?
- Where will my child do laundry?
- May my child drive his/her car or ride in one off-campus during free time?
- Will my child have a roommate?
- Can I visit my child at school?
- How do you keep my child safe?
- What if my child gets sick?
- Does my child need a computer?
- Does my child have to board for the entire year?