In an effort to provide more opportunities for students to engage in interdisciplinary and immersive learning experiences beyond our campuses, the Senior School will be piloting two three-week immersive courses from June 12-30 at no cost to families. Both courses will earn students one general elective credit. Offerings include A River Runs Through Pitt, which explores the science, literature and practice of fly fishing, and Pittsburgh – A City of Champions, which investigates the economic and cultural impact of the city's three professional sports franchises. Spaces are limited, register today. See School Head Trixie Sabundayo's March 3 email for details.
Senior School Parent Information
Your online resource for all communications and information about the Senior School.
Need to Know
Calendars & Schedules
Policies & Forms
Courses & Scheduling
Boarding Information & Forms
Senior School Contacts
Below is a list of individuals who can answer most of your questions regarding the Senior School. During the school day, please call them directly at the number given.
- Academics: Claire Logsdon, 412-968-3148
- Admissions: Bob Grandizio, 412-968-3080 or Vanessa Cannon, 412-968-3180
- Athletics: Sean Simmons, 412-968-3125 or Erika Cooper, 412-968-3065
- Attendance: Erica Strafalace, 412-968-3117
- Business Office: Kim Stubbs, 412-968-3132
- Busing & Transportation: Linda Porter, 412-968-3022
- College Counseling: Lauren Lieberman, 412-968-3099; Lucas Frankel, 412-968-3129; Julie Hertz, 412-968-3320
- Counseling: Creighton Runnette, 412-968-3202
- Dean of Student Life: Chad Green, 412-968-3087
- Dean of Residential Life: Pam Boehm
- Assistant to the Deans: Erica Strafalace, 412-968-3117
- Dining Services: Metz, 412-968-3111
- Head of School: Trixie Sabundayo, 412-968-3001
- Head's Assistant: Shannon Smith, 412-968-3001
- Registrar: email@example.com 412-968-3133
- Hillman Center Box Office: 412-968-3040
- Learning Specialist: Michael Baranowski, 412-447-2216
- Library: Lindsey Myers, 412-968-3073
- School Nurse: Melanie Haynes, 412-968-3131
- Security*: 412-352-7657
- Service Learning: Lindsey Myers, 412-968-3073
- Switchboard: 412-968-3000
*Use this number for after-hours access to campus buildings.