Grandparents and special friends are invited to the Senior School for a special day with students on Monday, April 10. Details and registration information will be shared by the school office soon.
Senior School Parent Information
Your online resource for all communications and information about the Senior School.
Need to Know
Calendars & Schedules
Policies & Forms
Courses & Scheduling
Boarding Information & Forms
Senior School Contacts
Below is a list of individuals who can answer most of your questions regarding the Senior School. During the school day, please call them directly at the number given.
- Academics: Claire Logsdon, 412-968-3148
- Admissions: Bob Grandizio, 412-968-3080 or Vanessa Cannon, 412-968-3180
- Athletics: Sean Simmons, 412-968-3125 or Erika Cooper, 412-968-3065
- Attendance: Erica Strafalace, 412-968-3117
- Business Office: Kim Stubbs, 412-968-3132
- Busing & Transportation: Linda Porter, 412-968-3022
- College Counseling: Lauren Lieberman, 412-968-3099; Lucas Frankel, 412-968-3129; Julie Hertz, 412-968-3320
- Counseling: Creighton Runnette, 412-968-3202
- Dean of Student Life: Chad Green, 412-968-3087
- Dean of Residential Life: Pam Boehm
- Assistant to the Deans: Erica Strafalace, 412-968-3117
- Dining Services: Metz, 412-968-3111
- Head of School: Trixie Sabundayo, 412-968-3001
- Head's Assistant: Shannon Smith, 412-968-3001
- Registrar: email@example.com 412-968-3133
- Hillman Center Box Office: 412-968-3040
- Learning Specialist: Michael Baranowski, 412-447-2216
- Library: Lindsey Myers, 412-968-3073
- School Nurse: Melanie Haynes, 412-968-3131
- Security*: 412-352-7657
- Service Learning: Lindsey Myers, 412-968-3073
- Switchboard: 412-968-3000
*Use this number for after-hours access to campus buildings.