Parent-teacher conferences will be held Monday, April 10. Students do not have school this day. Parents will receive an email from their child's teacher on Monday, March 13, with information to schedule a conference time. Limited spots are still available for After School Explorers In-Service Day Care. Register today.
Junior School Parent Information
Your online resource for all communications and information about the Junior School.
Calendar and Schedule
Policies and Handbook
After School Explorers
After School Explorers (ASE) is the Junior School’s all-inclusive after-school program, offering enrichment classes, study center, unstructured play, organized games and more! Rates are offered for 1-5 days a week per term, or daily drop-in.
Junior School Contacts
Below is a list of individuals who can answer most of your questions regarding the Junior School. During the school day, please call them directly at the number given.
- Admissions: Maggie Marquette, 412-473-4402 or Joyce Greece, 412-473-4437
- Assistant Head of School: Melanie Smith, 412-473-4180
- Assistant Head of School: Dan Stern, 412-473-4412
- Attendance: Jocelyn Scalise, 412-473-4400
- After School Explorers: firstname.lastname@example.org, 412-254-4772
- Business Office: Kim Stubbs, 412-968-3132
- Busing and Transportation: Linda Porter, 412-968-3022
- Transportation Changes: email@example.com
- Cafeteria: Metz, 412-473-4438
- Head of School: Jennifer Asmonga, 412-968-3000
- Head's Assistant: Jocelyn Scalise, 412-473-4400
- Library: Phyllis Guering, 412-473-4426
- Receptionist: Jocelyn Scalise, 412-473-4400
- School Counselor: Michael Speal, 412-473-4186
- School Nurse: Kari Theoret, 412-473-4189
- Speech & Language Pathologist: Hayley Lawton, 412-473-4587
- Technology: Karen Sandora, 412-473-4410