As a reminder, please park near the end of Ben Hur Street and walk to the gate for arrival and dismissal. Ben Hur is very narrow, dead-end street and there have been some incidents of driveways being blocked and neighbors having difficulty getting to work/back home. If you have to park on the road, please be mindful not to block driveways or park in the middle of the road. While we recognize this is a public street, we are grateful for all that you are doing to make the lives of our Ben Hur neighbors bit brighter.
Junior School Parent Information
Your online resource for all communications and information about the Junior School.
After School Explorers (ASE) is the Junior School’s all-inclusive after-school program, offering enrichment classes, study center, unstructured play, organized games and more! Rates are offered for 1-5 days a week per term, or daily drop-in.
Below is a list of individuals who can answer most of your questions regarding the Junior School. During the school day, please call them directly at the number given.
- Junior School Office: Jocelyn Scalise, 412-473-4400
- Admissions: Maggie Marquette, 412-473-4402 or Joyce Greece, 412-473-4437
- Assistant Head of School, Grades PK-1: Melanie Smith, 412-473-4180
- Assistant Head of School, Grades 2-5: Dan Stern, 412-473-4412
- Attendance: Jocelyn Scalise, 412-473-4400
- After School Explorers: firstname.lastname@example.org, 412-254-4772
- Billing/Business Office: Kim Stubbs, 412-968-3132
- Cafeteria: Metz, 412-473-4438
- Counselor: Michael Speal, 412-473-4186
- Head of Lower Schools: Jennifer Asmonga, 412-968-3000
- Learning Specialist, Grades PK-1: Claire Sherwin
- Learning Specialist, Grades 2-3: Micaela Tucker
- Learning Specialist, Grades 4-5: Sean Wilson
- Library: Phyllis Guering, 412-473-4426
- Nurse: Stephanie Kiger, 412-473-4189
- Speech Language Pathologist: Hayley Lawton, 412-473-4587
- Technology: Karen Sandora, 412-473-4410
- Transportation & Busing: Linda Porter, 412-968-3022
- Transportation Daily Changes: email@example.com