Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to Parents' Night on Sept. 14. For those who are interested, you may access the presentation slides here.
Country Day School Parent Information
Your online resource for all communications and information about the Country Day School.
After School Adventurers (ASA) is Country Day School's all-inclusive after-school program, offering enrichment classes, study center, unstructured play, organized games and more! Rates are offered for 1-5 days a week per term, or daily drop-in.
Below is a list of individuals who can answer most of your questions regarding Country Day School. During the school day, please call them directly at the number given.
- Admissions: Katie Knox, 412-963-1277
- Assistant Head of School, Grades PK-1: Beth Grover '01
- Assistant Head of School, Grades 2-5: Katie Nestor, 412-963-8644 x316
- Attendance: Olivia Saperstein '07, 412-963-8644
- After School Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org, 724-472-8731
- Billing/Business Office: Kim Stubbs, 412-968-3132
- Counselor: Claudine Runnette, 412-963-2830
- Head of Lower Schools: Dr. Jennifer Asmonga, 412-963-8644
- Head's Assistant: Olivia Saperstein '07, 412-963-8644
- Learning Specialist, Grades K-2: Deborah Todd, 412-963-8644
- Learning Specialist, Grades 3-5: Lacey Wagner, 412-963-8644
- Nurse: Kelly Sample, 412-963-8644
- Transportation & Busing: Linda Porter, 412-968-3022
- Transportation Daily Changes: Olivia Saperstein '07, 412-963-8644