Welcome, SSA Parents!
This section is designed to provide you with a centralized hub for information concerning your child's academic and student life at SSA. In addition to the information available on the public pages of this section, once you have logged in, you also will have access to the password-protected pages in the Parent Portal.
The official Shady Side iOS app gives students, parents and faculty/staff on-the-go access to the S-Book directory, teacher pages, calendars, lunch menus and more!
REQUIRED FOR PARENT VOLUNTEERS ONLY
Due: Prior to volunteering at school functions
PA law requires adults to complete paperwork to volunteer at any school functions. There are two types of volunteers:
- Limited contact volunteer (parents helping at events with faculty present)
- Substantial contact volunteer (parents alone with students with NO faculty present)
Please complete the appropriate form prior to volunteering and submit to:
- Country Day School: Brenda Hafner, front desk
- Junior School: Megan Vrcic, front desk
- Middle School: Kristan Fisher, front desk
- Senior School: Donna Ponzi (scan and email forms)
SSA’s EZ Drop Buyback will be Thursday, May 25 through Friday June 9, from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. in the Tuck Shop in Rowe Hall. In order to participate, visit the SSA Online Bookstore and click “Sell Your Books” to sign into or create an account and your personalized buyback quote. Then, bring your buyback quote and your books to the Tuck Shop during the buyback period. View instructions for creating a buyback quote or watch this instructional video.