Welcome, SSA Parents!
This section is designed to provide you with a centralized hub for information concerning your child's academic and student life at SSA. In addition to the information available on the public pages of this section, once you have logged in, you also will have access to the password-protected pages in the Parent Portal.
- Limited contact volunteer (parents helping at events with faculty present)
- Substantial contact volunteer (parents alone with students with NO faculty present)
Please complete the appropriate form prior to volunteering and submit to:
- Country Day School: Brenda Hafner, front desk
- Junior School: Megan Vrcic, front desk
- Middle School: Kristan Fisher, front desk
- Senior School: Donna Ponzi (scan and email forms)
Now until Monday, Nov. 18, the SSA Holiday Greens and Gifts Sale is open for business! Visit the Shady Side Academy Spirit Store to order. Pick up is Wednesday, Dec. 4 at the Junior School from 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. or at the Senior School from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Questions? Contact Amy Oliver and Elizabeth Mendoza.
To order an SSA license plate, complete and mail the Special Organization Plate application with a $50 check payable to SSA to: Shady Side Academy, Attn: Sarah Casey, 423 Fox Chapel Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15238.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features. When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the Blue & Gold Fund!