Welcome, SSA Parents!
This section is designed to provide you with a centralized hub for information concerning your child's academic and student life at SSA. In addition to the information available on the public pages of this section, once you have logged in, you also will have access to the password-protected pages in the Parent Portal.
- Limited contact volunteer (parents helping at events with faculty present)
- Substantial contact volunteer (parents alone with students with NO faculty present)
Please complete the appropriate form prior to volunteering and submit to:
- Country Day School: Brenda Hafner, front desk
- Junior School: Megan Vrcic, front desk
- Middle School: Kristan Fisher, front desk
- Senior School: Donna Ponzi (scan and email forms)
SSA is a proud sponsor of the Words & Pictures series, featuring lectures by acclaimed children’s and YA authors at the Carnegie Library in Oakland. Use the promo code SHADYSIDE1819 to unlock the $8 school discount rate when you buy tickets online or by phone at 412-622-8866.
SSA PA license plates are now available! Simply complete the Special Organization Plate application form and mail it with a $50 check made payable to SSA to: Shady Side Academy, Attn: Sarah Casey, 423 Fox Chapel Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15238.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices and shopping features. When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the Blue & Gold Fund!