Employee Referral Program
The purpose of the Employee Referral Program is to provide current employees with a financial incentive to attract qualified applicants to Shady Side Academy. We are looking for candidates who are innovative, reflective, hard-working and committed to student-focused results and personal/professional development. As always, we place a particular emphasis on teacher/coaches, advisors and candidates from diverse backgrounds.
How to Refer A Candidate
Please check with the person you would like to refer and make sure that you have their first and last name, contact information and a PDF of their resumé. Use this information to complete and submit the form below. The employee must also list you as their referral source on their application. Referred candidates will go through the same hiring process as any other candidate. If the candidate you refer is selected for the position, you will receive a $250 bonus (before taxes) once the candidate completes six months of employment at SSA.
- Candidates may be referred for any position at the Academy.
- To qualify for the bonus, a current employee must submit the referral using the form below. Informal recommendations or referrals made in e-mails or verbal conversations with school leaders or staff do not qualify as official referral submissions.
- Decision makers in the hiring process are not eligible for a referral bonus within their division or department; however, they are eligible to refer candidates to other divisions/departments.
- Referred candidates cannot be current or previous Shady Side Academy employees, including substitute teachers, temporary/seasonal employees, or maternity/medical/sabbatical leave replacements.
- If you refer a candidate that SSA has already made contact with, the referral does not qualify for a bonus.
- If more than one employee refers the same candidate, the bonus will be awarded to the person who submitted the referral form first.
If you have any questions, please contact Armani Davis, chief talent recruitment and development officer, at email@example.com.
Shady Side Academy reserves the right to modify, change or end this program at any time.