Welcome, SSA Parents!
This section is designed to provide you with a centralized hub for information concerning your child's academic and student life at SSA. In addition to the information available on the public pages of this section, once you have logged in, you also will have access to the password-protected pages in the Parent Portal.
- Limited contact volunteer (parents helping at events with faculty present)
- Substantial contact volunteer (parents alone with students with NO faculty present)
Please complete the appropriate form prior to volunteering and submit to:
- Country Day School: Brenda Hafner, front desk
- Junior School: Megan Vrcic, front desk
- Middle School: Kristan Fisher, front desk
- Senior School: Donna Ponzi (scan and email forms)
A prevention specialist from FCD shared the following resources for parents to help your children enjoy a drug-free adolescence.
SSA PA license plates are now available! Simply complete the Special Organization Plate application form and mail it with a $50 check made payable to SSA to: Shady Side Academy, Attn: Sarah Casey, 423 Fox Chapel Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15238.
SSA is proud to sponsor the 2017-2018 Words & Pictures series, featuring lectures by acclaimed children’s and YA authors at the Carnegie Library in Oakland. Use promo code “SHADYSIDE1718” to receive an $8 discount ticket rate.