A gift to the endowment and/or the annual giving program through the Blue & Gold Family of Funds helps to meet the Academy's greatest needs. Tuition covers 75 percent of the Academy's $25 million operating budget, and gifts to the endowment and the Blue & Gold Fund help cover the remaining 25 percent. While it may take a number of years for endowment pledges to be paid in full, gifts to the Blue & Gold Fund can be put to use immediately. These gifts enable us to make progress now; your contribution makes a difference.
Our faculty, alumni, students and parents share a passion for learning, a love for the arts, a relish for athletic competition, and the gift of lifelong friendships born at the Academy. Your participation in the Blue & Gold Fund sustains this tradition and supports the highest needs of the Academy.
To better understand the impact of your gift to Shady Side Academy, please visit any of the following links or contact Director of Annual and Corporate Giving Rick Munroe at 412-968-3044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Give